I’ve been a full-time Realtor in this area since 2002. What a roller-coaster these real estate markets have been!
Despite a challenging market, in Spring of 2014 I put my money where my mouth is and opened my own local independent real estate brokerage. Why? because we love living here, and so can you! ℠
I truly believe this area is a wonderful place to live, and we love what we do! That’s why FreeBridgeRealty.com sponsored the Easton Public Market in 2016-18, and why I dedicate my time to the community as one of the event managers of the annual Riverside Festival of the Arts for a 12th year now (Sept 15+16, 2018: EastonRiversideFest.org). I also served on the GLVR Realtors’ Assn. Board through the spring of 2018, and current serve on the Northampton County Historical and Geneological Society / Sigal Museum Board.
Once we determine what a buyer or seller is looking for, we here at Free Bridge are extremely dedicated to finding you a great property match… and if you are selling a property, we offer customized niche marketing here at our boutique brokerage. As a local independent brokerage we do not have to pay any national franchise any fees – so guess what; we focus more of our $$ resources on marketing your property and giving it excellent exposure to cull out that best buyer.
As buyers’ agents we are dedicated to finding the best match to your property needs. Yes there are internet portals that have some search information (typically not a complete universe of that) – but at some point you have to ‘step off’ and get in there with a regional expert – is the portal that’s headquartered on the west coast your local real estate expert? Nope. Consider using a local Realtor – our local knowledge helps us to best help you.
• launched free bridge realty, llc * Broker/Owner, March 2014.
Licensed to sell on both sides of the Delaware, PA+NJ. residential, investment, commercial, and leasing.
• Associate Broker / licensed Realtor with Paul Ford Realtors, 2002-2014.
• 2009 – present: appointed by Northampton County President-Judge to the Real Estate Board of Views.
• 2015 – present: Board of the NCHGS/Sigal museum (Northampton County Historical & Geneological Society)
• 2015 – present: Greater Lehigh Valley Realtors Board Director
• Chairperson of the 2010 & 2011 Riverside Festival of the Arts, 2007 –2016 committee member / event management of EastonRiversideFest.com
• Prudential ‘Leading Edge’ national sales award, 2005. Plus, many other Prudential sales awards for sales volume.
• 240 hours of PA Broker-level real estate courses completed, 2009 & NJ Broker-level courses in 2013.
• Dun & Bradstreet – various marketing and web site project management capacities, 1989-2002.
• nearing 500 successful residential and commercial property real estate transactions in the Lehigh Valley, Bucks County and western NJ.
* Member of LV Chamber of Commerce and also involved with EBA (easton business assn) & Phillipsburg Downtown Association.
• MBA, University of Notre Dame | BS/BA, Villanova University
• Ellen also hosts EastonIsHome blog, and EastonHistory.com – an interactive site of historic Easton buildings.
• Ellen creates glass ‘experiments’; some panels of which you may spot at your favorite Easton Yoga joint & other local hotspots.
• Ellen resided in Bethlehem for 10 years and lives in Easton, since 2000.
Let me put my 16 years of professional marketing experience + over 17 years of full-time real estate sales experience to work for YOU. We offer hard work, top-notch customer service, honesty and solid ethics. No gimmicks here – just true hard work and rock solid expertise. Call us when you are ready to buy or sell.
Multi-million dollar producer every single year as a Realtor, and Broker.
real estate license #RB 067985 * free bridge realty llc
See Morning Call Newsmaker Q+A from Spring 2017.
140 northampton st – suite a, easton pa 18042 * 610.252.2552