Commercial & Small Businesses
REFUSA We can help you sell or find investment properties/ mixed use buildings, commercial property, leases. Here are some of our listed commercial opportunities in the Easton area… if these do not quite work for your business, we’ll be happy to help you find a better space that best suits your needs – there are more.
Local Entrepreneur / Business Resources:
- Need demographics, general stats, possible business grants, or general lehigh valley economic scene info? Try the LVEDC.
- If you are opening a business in downtown once you have your business plan and have decided that this is the place for your business, we can help you locate a space. For downtown locations, you should then get a zoning permit application from the city: downtown Easton | downtown Phillipsburg | downtown Bethlehem | downtown Allentown.
- Easton also has a Main Street Initiative that can help you, if you decide to locate in the historic area between the Delaware – 6th street or between the Lehigh – the Bushkill Creek.
- Allentown has the Hamilton Downtown Main Street Association, to help answer questions and point you in the right direction. Bethlehem has a GetDowntown Main Street Group too.
- Phillipsburg NJ has many locally-owned small businesses and there is great opportunity for more.
- There’s also a Phillipsburg Downtown Association for local business owners to join – they are going to become a committee of the local chamber of commerce branch.
- June 19, 2017: ReferenceUSA workshop The Phillipsburg Public Library has ReferenceUSA Resources, for those looking at starting a new business or just looking for general employment.
- Phillipsburg should have many new residents once the Riverview development happens in the next year or two, with hundreds of new apartments and townhomes coming online… so timing might be good to start establishing your business in the walkable and affordable Phillipsburg downtown.
- There is an Urban Enterprise Zone in Phillipsburg, with some tax benefit opportunities for businesses here. We can help you find a space for lease or purchase – leases and even property purchases for that matter, are still quite affordable here.
- Need help with pulling your business plan together or have other general questions about kick-starting your small business? Lehigh University has a small business resource center that might be able to help.
- For real estate help, call 610.252.2552: FreeBridgeRealty real estate license RB 067985